Dr. Dalvir S. Pannu
Dr. Dalvir S. Pannu has been a practicing dentist since 1995. In 1996 he opened his first dental practice in India, where he gained invaluable experience and acumen. In October of 1997 he was invited by the American Dental Association (ADA) to present the table clinic on Endodontics, at their annual session held in Washington, D.C. At this time he fell in love with the United States and became passionate about practicing dentistry in California. He became particularly enamored of the San Francisco Bay area, and soon took up residence and work here.
Dr. Pannu spent several more years gaining superlative expertise as a dentist. And also came to learn and provide advanced techniques and treatment in Invisalign Orthodontics. So, ever passionate for new horizons, in 2003 he founded the Pannu Dental Care in San Jose, California. Not surprisingly, the clinic achieved instant success as well as a tremendous retinue of patients, admirers and professional interests. So the good doctor was inspired to open additional offices in 2004 and 2006, in Fremont and Cupertino, and in 2010 in Dublin California.
Continuing his interest in cutting edge of dentistry, Dr. Pannu in a short time gained the vast experience in latest innovation in orthodontics: INVISALIGN invisible braces. He also acquired special training in IMPLANT SURGERY. And became one of a handful of prestigious doctors in the region who performs and provides both components of implantation. These two key components are: placement surgery of implants, and restorative surgery that consists of refurbishing implants with crowns.
- Recipient of prestigious Invisalign Innovator Award, 2004
- Became Top 5% premium provider of Invisalign in nation, 2005
- Received expert special training in Implantation & Implant Surgery, 2006
- Became Top 1% Elite provider of Invisalign in nation, 2007
- Is co-host of popular cultural talk show on Indian radio
- Hosts several radio talk shows on dentistry & orthodontics
- Continues to provide dental advancements on TV talk shows
- Interviewed on Heartbeat of America, hosted by William Shatner
- Continues to offer free dental camps throughout northern California
- Celebrity dentist to many film stars/models from U.S., Canada and India
- Event host member honoring People of Distinction; interviewed Bill Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lance Armstrong and others for secrets to success
- Founder of www.pharala.com, the first domain of its kind designed to connect rural village immigrants who have settled across the globe
- Celebrated 10-year residency in U.S. by running first half-marathon on October 14, 2007
- Participates with marathon team in rigorous programs to raise funds for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
An avid hiker and runner, Dr. Pannu also loves playing volleyball and chess. He is happily married to Ravneet Pannu, a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) and former RN with Kaiser Permanente, who is now the business manager at the PANNU DENTAL CARE. The good doctor is also the proud parent of two lovely children: Jay, age seven; and Jasmine, age five.
Dr. Pannu has many concerns and passions in life. Besides being a loving husband and devoted father and serving family and friends, he is deeply committed to his dental practice as well as to helping others. And giving back to the community whenever and however he can. Of course, being a laid-back, congenial kind of guy, Dr. Pannu is also a techno junkie at times. All three of his dental offices are filled with state-of-the-art equipment and gadgets. And while it’s not quite sci-fi material, it definitely well beyond ordinary image screens, power computers, diagnostic cameras and digital x-ray machines.
Having the best that modern dentistry can provide is a great thing, he says. That way he can always offer the best to every patient he is privileged to treat and make smile!